CROSS is a conference geared for 18-25 year olds and their leaders. It encourages them to make their lives count by making Jesus' name known either as a sender or a goer. Therefore it is our hope to partner with sponsors and exhibitors who aim to serve our attendees to this end.
All organizations desiring to partner with CROSS are required to apply using the application link below. We desire to partner with organizations that support our vision, beliefs, and purpose and therefore each application goes through a careful review process. An application that we do not accept should not be received as a rejection of the organization itself; we are simply trying to closely align our goals with the goals of partnering organizations.
Exhibit hall booth
10' x 10'
20' x 20'
40' x 40'
Conference and livestream ads (slides)
Digital Exibhit Hall
Conference bookstore sales integration
Mid-level sponsorship area (choose one)
- Conference app
- Survey table
Sponsor logo on CROSS website
Sponsor logo on conference signage
Sponsor logo on conference emails
Post-conference sponsor email
On-deck (small stage) representation
Live-promotion at conference
– Application Deadline: September 15, 2023
– Location: Kentucky International Convention Center, Louisville, KY.
– Move-In: Jan. 2 (1:00 - 5:00 PM) and/or Jan. 3 (7:30 - 10:00 AM)
- Exhibitor Hall Open to Attendees: Jan 3 (10:00 AM)
- Conference End: Jan. 5 (3:30 PM)
– Move-Out: Jan. 5 (4:00 - 7:00 PM)
– Sales & Handouts: Selling any item from the exhibit space is prohibited. All sales are to be made through the conference bookstore and must be pre-approved by CROSS prior to the conference. All handouts (books, tee-shirts, CDs, etc) must be pre-approved.
– Raffles/Drawings: All raffles and drawings are prohibited unless pre-approved.
– Fundraising: Fundraising is not permitted at the conference.
– Roaming: Roaming is prohibited. Distribution of any pre-approved materials can only be done from the assigned booth space.
– Accommodations: Partner ministries are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals.
– Supplies: Partner ministries are responsible to bring all supplies.
– Audio: All use of audio equipment must be pre-approved by CROSS leadership.
– Hours of Operation: All exhibits must close during main sessions.
– Electric and Wifi: The name of a show decorator will be provided upon acceptance of application through whom arrangements may be made.
– Event Insurance: $1,000,000 of general liability coverage is required to exhibit. Send Proof of Insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about becoming a Ministry Partner? Email us at EXHIBITOR@CROSSCON.COM.
CROSS 2023 Privacy